Skip to content

Finished: 1/20 Ma.K. Melusine

So I’ve finally finished a built, that has been going on for quite a while … well mostly due to lack of activity 😉

The project started as a complete resin kit from the company T.H.A.T., but since the casting quality was .. hmmm how to put it … well bullocks …. I decided to use only the resin body, and exchange the arms, legs and detail-parts with original parts from a Nitto Gustav and Heinrich kit.

This is what it looked like at the beginning:

Then I added some texturing with Mr. Dissolved Putty, and started on the primary colors:

Next step was to work on a camo-pattern

And this is where, I kinda forgot to take pictures …. so no pictures of the rest of the painting-, decals- and weathering-phase .. sorry

So lets get down to business … Here’s the end result:

Published inModel building

2 Comments

  1. struschie struschie

    Really cool!
    pleeeeease more pix in next project 😉
    cheers,
    struschie

    • KrokoHunter KrokoHunter

      Hey Struschie

      Thanks mate

      I’ll try to remember, to snap some more WIP-pics, but I do have a tendency to forget them ….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *