Skip to content

Month: November 2010

Finished: 1/20 Ma.K. Raccoon

Another Ma.K. kit finished this fall: The Raccoon

Built more or less OOB with sculpted joints, and a custom base. The suit is textured with Mr. Dissolved Putty, brushpainted with Vallejo Air and weathered with MIG Pigments

Some WIPs:

and the final result:

Finished: 1/20 Ma.K. Melusine

So I’ve finally finished a built, that has been going on for quite a while … well mostly due to lack of activity 😉

The project started as a complete resin kit from the company T.H.A.T., but since the casting quality was .. hmmm how to put it … well bullocks …. I decided to use only the resin body, and exchange the arms, legs and detail-parts with original parts from a Nitto Gustav and Heinrich kit.

This is what it looked like at the beginning:

Then I added some texturing with Mr. Dissolved Putty, and started on the primary colors:

Next step was to work on a camo-pattern

And this is where, I kinda forgot to take pictures …. so no pictures of the rest of the painting-, decals- and weathering-phase .. sorry

So lets get down to business … Here’s the end result:

Finished a Snake Eye

I’ve just finished my 1/20 Wave Snake Eye …

Not much to say, built out of the box, switched the pvc-“hoses” with Wave springs.

Textured with Mr. Dissolved Putty, brushpainted with Vallejo Air and weathered with MIG pigments

Here’s some pics: